Accessible in different grades, the offered Microfine Alumina Trihydrate has extensive applications in different industries for its versatile nature. Free from halogen, this free flow alumina powder is preferred for its non carcinogenic properties as it does not contain any toxin. This odor free chemical is used to formulate fertilizer, catalyst and aluminum based chemicals. It acts as a suitable mold separating factor and as an extender in ink and paper production units. We are a reliable supplier and manufacturer of standard grade Microfine Alumina Trihydrate.
Physical Characteristics of Microfine Alumina Trihydrate:
- The material is powdery
- Odorless product
- Non-carcinogenic in nature
- Contains a thermal feature that gives solid surface materials their translucency and whiteness.
- Non-smoking and low-toxicity
- Flame retardant with no halogens
- Very effective and safe to use
- Used on variety of products