Backed by rich professionals, we have established ourselves as a trustworthy manufacturer and supplier of an optimum quality Alumina Powder. It is used in agro fertilizer, herbicides, pesticides, corrosion resistant, heat-resistant coatings, conductive paste, material surface treatment, self-propagating high temperature composites, etc. Clients can avail this Alumina Powder from us in various packaging option at rock bottom prices.
Aluminum oxide or Alumina Powder is basically used as one of the key elements for producing aluminum. This chemical has extensive industrial applications for its exceptional hardness level, good rust and abrasion resistance properties, wear protection capacity and good conductivity level.
Applications of Alumina Powder:
- Due to its exceptional strength, this chemical is required to produce abrasive substances and also for the formulation of abrasion proof coating material.
- Its high melting factor has made it suitable for producing refractory materials that can endure high temperature.
- The inclusion of AL2O3 in glass production process helps to strengthen produced glass.
- It is also used to develop wear proof technical or engineered ceramic for its unique stable chemical properties and good thermal attributes.
Advanced Bayer process is adopted to obtain Alumina Powder from bauxite. This processing technique involves usage of caustic soda under pressure and heat to extract alumina based minerals from bauxite. The procured minerals go through further processing steps until alumina crystals are collected from these Rotary klin is used for thermal filtration of availed alumina.
Features of Alumina Powder:
- An excellent thermal and electrical insulator
- Ceramic injection molding
- Extremely resistant to wear and corrosion.