Fire Retardant Alumina Trihydrate is used as suitable filler for producing bulk molding and sheet molding compounds. This free flow chemical is also required to form synthetic latex which is used as baking material for carpet. Its application can also be noticed in fire proof PVC formulation process. Free from impure content, the offered alumina has long storage life and it can be obtained at reasonable price range. We are an eminent manufacturer and exporter of finest quality Fire Retardant Alumina Trihydrate.
Characteristics of Fire Retardant Alumina Trihydrate :
- Used to make glass and chemicals for water treatment
- Environmentally friendly
- Easily dispersed
- Non-smoking and Non-hazardous
- Non-corrosive and also toxicity is reduced.
- Exceptional fire resistance
- Cost-effective and competitive
- Long-term storage
- Very highly appreciated by people, in the market