Product Code : CA-04
Brand Name : ALUMINA CHEMICALS & CASTABLES
Calcined Alumina is utilized in Structural ceramics, Technical ceramics, Fillers for Rubber and Plastics, Polishing compounds for plastic, metal, and glass, Friction - anti slip, Refractories, Paint & Coatings and Thermal Spray Powders. This is highly admired in the market owing to its features long shelf life, stability and purity in the market. It is also ideal for a wide variety of applications including advanced technical ceramics, surface finishing, compounds, lapping, polishing, and more. Apart from that, clients can purchase this Calcined Alumina in from us in numerous packaging options at economical prices.
Accessible in white colored powder form, Calcined Alumina is the commercial grade of aluminum oxide. It acquires 9th rank on Mohs hardness scale for its exceptional hardness level. It possesses high abrasion resistance properties. This chemical can be obtained in different grades to suit various industrial needs.
- High thermal conductivity
- High level of refractoriness
- Chemical inertness
Grades and Attributes
- S-300 PT grade: It is basically ultra fine form of commercial alumina.
- S-300 grade: The free flow powder form of this white colored chemical can easily go through 45 micron sieve.
- SCM grade: Available in fine particle form, it flows through sieve hole with 45 micron diameter.
- S-100 grades: The white powdery particle of this grade goes through 150 micron of sieve hole.
- Calcined Alumina acts as a suitable bedding material for heat treatment of alloy steel surface.
- It is also required for producing porcelain accessory used in dental treatment.
- This chemical is also required to develop glass with low thermal co efficiency level and ceramic tiles with glazed surface.
- It is used as suitable fluxing factor for producing special steel.
- Its utilization can be noticed during electrical insulator manufacturing process.